**Coronavirus update** We are delighted to be meeting in person again, subject to the following safety measures:
- Members are encouraged to wear face masks inside the building, unless exempt
- Members are encouraged to take a lateral flow test before meetings
- Members are advised not to attend meetings if feeling unwell or experiencing Covid symptoms
- The Gazebo and outside space will be used as an additional meeting area
- Doors and windows will be opened inside the building for ventilation purposes
The Notts and District Guild is a non-profit making association which meets once a month (usually the last Saturday of the month – see our Calendar for current dates and times) so that our members can meet like-minded people to enhance their knowledge and exchange ideas on subjects related to Spinning, Weaving and Dyeing. With over 40 members, we encourage each other to try new designs, techniques and craft skills. Check out #wsdnotts to see some of the things we get up to. Our next meeting is on 28th May, on location in the open air at Woodthorpe Grange Park (https://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/woodthorpepark) instead of our usual home. There will be an informal badge making workshop for interested parties, or you can just do your own thing.
You don’t need to be an expert, or even own a spinning wheel or looms, as the Guild has equipment for people to use and plenty of enthusiastic members eager to pass on their skills and knowledge to a beginner, but you do need to be 12 or over (see our Children and Babies Policy). So why not come along to one of our meetings and feed your fibre need!