**Coronavirus update** We are delighted to be meeting in person again, subject to the following safety measures:
- Face masks should still be worn inside the building, unless you are exempt
- Members require a negative lateral flow test before attending
- Members should check in using either the QR code or the register
- Members should bring their own refreshments, until such time as the kitchen reopens
- Only the Disabled Toilet will be in use
- Members will have their temperatures checked before entering the building
- The Gazebo and outside space will be used as an additional meeting area
- There will be a one-way system in operation inside the building
- Doors and windows will be opened inside the building for ventilation purposes
The Notts and District Guild is a non-profit making association which meets once a month (usually the last Saturday of the month – see our Calendar for current dates and times) so that our members can meet like-minded people to enhance their knowledge and exchange ideas on subjects related to Spinning, Weaving and Dyeing. With over 40 members, we encourage each other to try new designs, techniques and craft skills. Check out #wsdnotts to see some of the things we get up to. Our next meeting is on 30th October when we’ll be having an external “Eco-printing Workshop” run by Pam Tresise.
You don’t need to be an expert, or even own a spinning wheel or looms, as the Guild has equipment for people to use and plenty of enthusiastic members eager to pass on their skills and knowledge to a beginner, but you do need to be 12 or over (see our Children and Babies Policy). So why not come along to one of our meetings and feed your fibre need!