** Coronavirus update ** We are now meeting in person again, subject to the following safety measures:
- Face masks should still be worn inside the building, unless you are exempt
- Members require a negative lateral flow test before attending
- Members should check in using either the QR code or the register
- Members should bring their own refreshments, until such time as the kitchen reopens
- Only the Disabled Toilet will be in use
- Members will have their temperatures checked before entering the building
- The Gazebo and outside space will be used as an additional area for members to meet
- There will be a one-way system in operation inside the building
- Doors and windows will be opened inside the building for ventilation purposes
All meetings begin at 11am unless otherwise stated.
Guild members have priority in relation to workshop places, however if there are spaces then non-members may attend external workshops for a fee of £25. Interested non-members should contact the Secretary to see if workshop places are available. A non-members fee of £15 may apply to some internal workshops – contact the Secretary for details of spaces and any fees.
Date, Meeting details
30 January 2021, Soup lunch and January Sale: you’ll need to provide your own soup!!
27 February 2021, Do your own thing: spin / weave / natter – whatever you like!
27 March 2021, Silk paper workshop: external tutor.
24 April 2021, Sort a fleece: internal workshop run by Rachel Bajek.
29 May 2021, Annual General Meeting followed by Do your own thing: spin / weave / natter.
26 June 2021, No meeting.
31 July 2021, Do your own thing: spin / weave / natter – whatever you like!
28 August 2021, Do your own thing: spin / weave / natter – whatever you like!
12 September 2021, Dyeing Day at Long Eaton Art Rooms – TBC
25 September 2021, Box weaving: internal workshop led by Ann Seals.
30 October 2021, Eco-printing workshop: external workshop led by Pam Tresise.
27 November 2021, Annual General Meeting and Open Afternoon: our AGM is held in the morning and is followed by an opportunity for non-members to see all our completed work undertaken during the year.
11 December 2021, Christmas Fuddle: A chance to relax in the run-up to Christmas with some seasonal craft activities.